Only experienced professionals can join as members which will allow you to show your clients that you are a qualified, insured and honorable beauty/hair/aesthetic industry professional.
To teach your own courses, you must apply separately for accreditation. Please note that accreditation is not included here and this option is for membership & insurance purposes only.
As a member of The British Group of Professional Beauty Therapists you will have:
• Use of The British Group of Professional Beauty Therapists logo which can be used on marketing materials, stationery, badges, beauty tunics, windows/shop fronts and even on student certificates
• The insurance policy provides a limit of liability of £6,000,000. This limit is per section and applies to any one claim, for an unlimited number of claims in the policy year for Professional Liability and Public Liability (unless otherwise stated in the schedule). The limit is in the aggregate for Products Liability. Legal Defence costs are covered in addition to the limit of liability and are unlimited.
• Highly competitive rates of insurance
• Insurance extensions covering specialist treatments
• Membership pack containing an annual A4 British Group of Professional Beauty Therapists certificate of membership and window sticker
• An opportunity in applying to become a British Group of Professional Beauty Therapists approved training centre.
• Free entry on The British Group of Professional Beauty Therapists website and enhanced entries at discounted rates
• Exclusive member only offers
• FREE access to a digital subscription of the Guild News
• Huge potential exposure of your brand with advertising through The British Group of Professional Beauty Therapists
• A chance to be part of a group exceeding in beauty professionalism and excellence